On-site Seated Corporate Massage
Corporate Massage in and around Aylesbury
Seated massage is a non invasive massage treatment, designed specifically for the back neck and shoulders. This treatment is also known as corporate massage and on site chair massage. This treatment is a fantastic way to deliver on site massage with minimal fuss, equipment and ideal for office staff to receive a massage treatment without disrobing whilst still at work, and as the treatment is done using no oil, they are fully ready for back to work/ meetings etc.
Typically a session will last for 20 minutes, which makes this treatment the ideal modality for the busy workplace where employees benefit greatly from this dynamic, quick de-stressing therapy.
Research has shown that receiving this type of treatment at work, creates a more positive environment and energises and de-stress the employees, which helps morale, increases sales and work motivation for the employer, and minimises employees taking time off work due to back issues, stress, anxiety and tension. Statistics of estimated working days lost per worker due to self-reported work-related illness or injury: The following information has been sourced from the HSE website: www.hse.gov.uk
The information given by the Labour force survey:
- In 2015/16, 30.4 million working days were lost due to self-reported work-related illness or injury:
- 25.9 million days due to work related illness;
- 4.5 million days due to workplace injury
- On average, each person suffering took around 16 days off work, 20 days for ill health cases and 7.2 for injuries.
- Stress, depression or anxiety and musculoskeletal disorders accounted for the majority of days lost due to work-related ill health, 11.7 and 8.8 million days respectively.
- The average days lost per case for stress, depression or anxiety (24 days) was higher than for musculoskeletal disorders (16 days).